SKF 6312 Bearing
Double row deep groove ball bearings are very suitable for bearing arrangements where the load carrying capacity of a single row bearing is inadequate. For the same bore and outside diameter, double row bearings are slightly wider than single row bearings in the 62 and 63 series, but have a considerably higher load carrying capacity.
Double Row Angular Contact ball bearings have two rows of balls arranged back-to-back. ... This means the bearings are particularly suitable for accommodating simultaneously acting radial load and axial load in both directions. They are also available with seals or shields.
The advantage of double row angular contact ball bearings as compared to single row angular contact ball bearings is that they can bear radial and axial loads in both directions. Double row angular contact ball bearings have a steep mounting, which also can bear tilting effects.
- NSK 67790/67720D+L DOUBLE-ROW BEARINGS
- NSK 95499D/95925+K DOUBLE-ROW BEARINGS
- NSK 270KBE3501+L DOUBLE-ROW BEARINGS
- NSK 175KBE3201+L DOUBLE-ROW BEARINGS
- NSK EE941206D/941950+K DOUBLE-ROW BEARINGS
- NSK 93800/93127D+L DOUBLE-ROW BEARINGS
- NSK 170KBE30+L DOUBLE-ROW BEARINGS
- NSK HM237542/HM237510D+L DOUBLE-ROW BEARINGS
- NSK 360KBE5601A+L DOUBLE-ROW BEARINGS
- NSK HM252349/HM252310D+L DOUBLE-ROW BEARINGS
- NSK NA97450/97901D DOUBLE-ROW BEARINGS